Why Ford F150 is the Best Pickup Truck?
The Ford F150 - Legend of the Light-duty sized pickup trucks.
Ford has been the leader for more than 40yrs straight. No other is coming close because Ford F150 has been raising the bar consistently every year. Ford F150 has unmatched interior and exterior styling. F150 also is available with more configurations than any other truck making it able to suit whatever need you have.
Ford F150 has three cabin types suiting for each and every need. Whether it be for two people and a heavy towing or a crew of 4 with heavy payload in the box. Ford F150 can serve you the best whether you are on a recreational trip or on a long heavy haul. Ford F150 has been made smarter, more capable and stronger than ever. It does all the work and keeps you comfortable all the while.
F150 also ventured into off-roading with its specially designed, tested and tailored Ford F150 RAPTOR
Ford has been doing a lot of Research and Engineering to make your life easier by letting the F150 work for you. F150 is highly customizable according to your needs.
What are the cabin types for Ford F150?
Ford F150 comes with 3 types of cabin configuration and no matter which cab is right for you, 4x2 or 4x4 is available.
- Regular Cabin can accommodate 2 people including driver. (3 with split bench)
- Super Cab or Extended Cab accommodates 6 people legally. This is the middle sized cabin with 33.5 inches leg room in the second row.
- Super Crew has the biggest cabin of all. It has four full sized doors with two rows for sitting. It can also accommodate 6 people very comfortably. 5 passenger has large console for storage and shifter on the console.
What are the Engine variants of Ford F150?
Ford F150 has six engine lineup with two different arrangements as V6 and V8.
- 2.7 L Turbo charges EcoBoost (325 Horsepower, 400 lb-ft TORQUE)
- 3.5 L EcoBoost V6 (375 Horsepower, 470 lb-ft TORQUE)
- 3.5 L EcoBoost, 24 Valve high output (450 Horsepower, 510 lb-ft TORQUE)
- 3.3 L Ti-Vct V6 (290 Horsepower 265 lb-ft TORQUE)
- 5.0 L Ti-Vct V8 (395 Horsepower, 400 lb-ft TORQUE)
- 3.0 L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V6 (250 Horsepower, 440 lb-ft TORQUE)
There are two different power trains depending on engine and axle choice.
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 10-speed automatic transmission
What are the colour variants and wheels for Ford F150?
Ford F150 comes in exciting colours like
- Agate Black
- Ingot Silver
- Magma Red
- Stone Grey
- Oxford White
- Race Red
- Velocity Blue
- Abyss Grey
Ford F150 comes with 5 sizes of wheels:
- 17 inch steel rim
- 17 inch alloy rim (XLT)
- 18 inch alloy rim (Lariat)
- 20 inch alloy rim (Platinum)
- 22 inch alloy rim (Limited)
What are the box sizes available on Ford F150?
Ford F150 comes with 3 different Box Sizes:
- 5-1/2’ box
- 6-1/2’ box
- 8’ box
Features that make you LOVE Ford F150.
The all new Ford F150 is packed with multiple smart features which will help you through your daily busy schedules and make life on the go simple and dependable.
Here are few of the many such incredible features:
- 8” inch touch screen
- 360 Degree camera available with split view technology
- Iconic stop and go feature which automatically shuts off the vehicle
- Blind Spot Info System (BLIS)
- Pre-collision assist with emergency braking
- Lane keeping system
- Active Park Assist
- Ford pass – Smart Phone Application to control your F150 remotely, from lock and unlock to remote start
New F150 is tougher than ever as its body is made up of high strength aluminum. Using aluminum reduced the weight of the vehicle 700lbs. allowing for better fuel and payload.
It has a larger box space than the previous version and a larger cross-section to provide the additional strength.
A customizable working bed which makes it easier to move custom materials.
Ford F150 can tow more than anyone in the class, up to 13,200 lbs. and a maximum payload of 3,270 lbs.
For towing, there are many technologies for better control over your trailer and safety. Such as Trailer back up assist, Advance Trac, Roll stability control and much more.
The available locking rear axle is also available in 4x2 and 4x4 configurations.
There is much about Ford F150 apart from the best in class specs and feature. The reliability of the vehicle is promising over a long period of time. Since its inception, Ford has reliability as one of its core values. All these makes F150 a perfect fit for your needs and lifestyle. To know more about the features, please click here
The best place to buy Ford F150 in Toronto
When it comes to the best place, who would be better than the Number 1 Ford seller in all of Canada. Yes, Yonge Steeles Ford is the number 1 Volume Ford Retailer in Canada. Yonge Steeles Ford is selling more number of Ford F150 in Toronto, Ontario than anyone in Canada. The secret for being on the top is the way we treat our customers. A customer has to just let us know the issue and its no more their problem, it's ours. We have the best in class trained mechanics, service supervisor and trained staff focused on only one thing:
Making customer experience delightful
Customers from following areas enjoy our services:
- Richmond Hill
- North York
- New Market Brampton
Delightful Customer Experience:- Our only Mission. This mission has made us the biggest Ford Dealer. If you need F150 in Toronto, Yonge Steeles Ford is the place to be. We have the largest inventory of F150 that’s why you have a better chance of finding the desired version of F150 with us. If you want to see what our customers think and say about us, Click here
Check our F150 inventory here