Corona Virus Covid 19 Information
YONGE STEELES FORD LINCOLN’S RESPONSE TO CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
March 16, 2020
Dear Valued Yonge Steeles Ford Lincoln Customers:
Like you, we are deeply concerned about the impacts to the health and well-being of our employees and customers from the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are continuously responding to information from local and national health agencies. Rest assured; we are taking every precaution necessary to minimize the risk to our dealerships and customers. To that end, we want to reach out and share substantial precautions we’ve taken:
- We have provided guidelines to our employees on preventing the Coronavirus and suggested to them that they greet customers in ways that do not include shaking hands.
- We have encouraged employees to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently. On the same token, all employees who exhibit any signs of illness and flu like symptoms are instructed to stay home as we continue to monitor our entire staff.
- We have doubled our efforts in disinfecting frequently high-touch areas within our buildings with EPA approved cleaning solutions, and we have plenty of hand sanitizer available for use throughout the showroom and service waiting areas.
- We are using anti-bacterial wipes to wipe down the interior of vehicles, including the steering wheel, gearshift, door handles, etc. in the showroom and demos before and after each test drive.
- We are disinfecting customers’ cars that come in for service before our technicians diagnose and repair them and have anti-bacterial sprays available for service customers to use when they pick up their cars. Plus, we using steering wheel covers. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Sales and Service team.
On behalf of our entire staff at YSFL, we want to thank you for choosing us as your Automotive Sales and Service Retailer.
The YSFL Team