Accesson Accessibility Policy
PROVIDING GOODS AND SERVICES TO PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Yonge Steeles Ford Lincoln Sales Limited is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of the premise that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, Yonge Steeles Ford Lincoln will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time and a description of alternate facilities or services if available. The notice will be placed on our website at www.yongesteelesfordlincoln.com as well on the premise entrance doors.
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Yonge-Steeles Ford Lincoln’s plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use assistive devices or require the assistance of a service animal or support person
- How to use important support devices such as TTY and wheelchair lifts
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in assessing Yonge-Steeles Ford Lincoln’s goods and services Staff will also be trained when changes are made to accessible customer service plan
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Yonge-Steeles Ford Lincoln provides goods and services to people with disabilities can email, use suggestion box or verbally speak to any staff..
All feedback, including complaints, will be handled by departmental Managers.
Customers can expect a response within 2 business days.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of Yonge-Steeles Ford Lincoln that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.